5 game Reviews with Responses

polarity polarity

Decent

I played up to the asteroid level and it was pretty fun but I got bored with it. It could use more powerups and more upgrades to hold players attention for such a long game. The color changing system added a little something so that was good. It just felt basic on the powerups and upgrades but good overall.

ugur responds:

i´ll add some more powerups with one of the next updates :)

The Walls - Part Three The Walls - Part Three

Hard?

People are saying it is hard but I breezed through it. The only one that took a minute was the password with symbols. Great experimental game though

magic585 responds:

I personally don't think this is a very difficult game either, but I designed it, so I can't really know for sure how hard it would be for me to play. I suppose this game just rewards a different kind of thinking than most.

Is Tom Fulp Gay? Vote Now Is Tom Fulp Gay? Vote Now

Nice try

Good trick, you fooled me for a moment.....but only a moment.

N5 responds:

I dont understand. Im not trying to fool anyone. Please pm with more info. Oh I see. Ha! you almost fooled me for a moment

Fangs - Chapter 2 Fangs - Chapter 2

why

Why is it so hard....i spent 10 minutes on the first battle, slowly killing the front cat thing, then when he is almost dead ecky goes down and I lose. Make it alot easier and it would be great...

Enky responds:

I could change the difficulty... I guess... But I've seen so many games where it's just like "Too easy"

So I'm kinda split on whether or not to change the difficulty

Bounce Bounce 2.5 Bounce Bounce 2.5

Awesome

Wow...a bouncing ball....no music...one sound effect....hours of fun............if your retarded.

NICFLIC responds:

There is music. I'm sorry you didn't like it.