Trump Vs. Clinton: Total Annihilation Trump Vs. Clinton: Total Annihilation

That was fuggin great.

The Ultimate Showdown The Ultimate Showdown

Only 12 million views, no big deal.

Numa Numa Dance Numa Numa Dance

Perfect time. Perfect place. I can see 30 years from now talking about the numa numa guy lol.

Don't Touch Pac-Man Don't Touch Pac-Man

Wow that was pretty good.

DBZ: Fusion Confusion! DBZ: Fusion Confusion!

I have seen about every episode of DBZ and I don't get this. I did not laugh and it was hella short. Not sure what you were trying to do here.

Stop asking me that!!! Stop asking me that!!!

Did not make me laugh, sorry.

DBZ - Proctology Academy DBZ - Proctology Academy

It passed the "did it make me laugh out load test" pretty well. But will piccolo pass the exam?!

Dragonzball P Dragonzball P

I needed a good laugh today. So funny.

SAR Story Trailer SAR Story Trailer

Well then...

You took the time out to find me and ask me to watch your animation so I did. I don't remember you in the slightest but whatever i said three years ago is moot. Your flash animation obviously took some time and you have learned some of the more advanced techniques of animating. Keep up the work, I'm sure you will only get better.

CS Meets Obama CS Meets Obama

weird

Im pretty sure every no brain little kid that figures out how to download an illegal version of flash has made one of these wastes of time. Sorry sir, but you epic fail, not to mention that its racist garbage. Perhaps try animation, you might have better results and find that your flash projects are actualy somewhat fulfilling.

Sidorio responds:

I could bitch about getting flash free from my school for an ICT project, which is licensed by the creators, but I won't.

Also, not racist. It's not like I referred to Obama as a MASSIVE N****R FAGGOT, is it?