Expand Your Horizons - Affirmations Expand Your Horizons - Affirmations

Not bad at all.

Chaoz Fantasy (8-Bit) Chaoz Fantasy (8-Bit)

So fucking good. Thank you.

Namel3ss Namel3ss

Amazing

It reminded my of super meteroid. It was a bit repatative in the middle. Reason is bitchen but it is so hard to get used to. Nice job though.

CezarLaser responds:

Cheers!!!

[SD] DuckTales Fun on the Moon [SD] DuckTales Fun on the Moon

damn

ducktales, what a trip to hear this music again. Man I played the shit out of that game....I think I still have it. lol, good job

Chaos Control (NG Mix) Chaos Control (NG Mix)

yea

Nice one, just plain bitchin

FullMetalROXAS responds:

That's damn straight. haha

Promise (Reprise) Promise (Reprise)

I think

I would put it in techno. It has ambient features but the melody is present throughout so its techno. It wasnt bad, which means it obviously took some work. The sound isnt the greatest but its ok. Good work, review my trance if you get a chance.

Cutting-Christ responds:

I wanted it to have a lot of "Noise" like in the Silent Hill series. I don't know if this was something you didn't like, but I just wanted to explain that for anyone else who wants to know. (^_^)

Quarry Flats Quarry Flats

Blues

When you think "blues" in your head you hear that riff. Nice piano solo. All the instruments sounded live. What program are you using? I will give it a 7 for being so damn bluesy.

Weapongod30 responds:

Its a program called mixcraft. Just found it. Thanks for the review!

~WG

Click to Play[Sample] Click to Play[Sample]

Bah

I want to write a good review but I dont think you would care so.....its repatative and annoying like the guy below me said. Keep working and use less weird sounds if your going to use the same sounds for the whole song.

[DeSire]Anachronism [DeSire]Anachronism

Well

I like it but the problem is that is one looping sound with different drum tracks underneath. I listened to it all so I tried it out at least. As is I can give it 5 stars for potential. Check my trance out and tell me what you think. Keep working on it!

- | Gimme Shelter | - - | Gimme Shelter | -

Hmmm

It was more ambient then trance. It was put together very well, but some of the sounds you used werent the best. All together well done. Look at my trance songs and tell me what you think.