Trump Vs. Clinton: Total Annihilation Trump Vs. Clinton: Total Annihilation

That was fuggin great.

The Ultimate Showdown The Ultimate Showdown

Only 12 million views, no big deal.

Numa Numa Dance Numa Numa Dance

Perfect time. Perfect place. I can see 30 years from now talking about the numa numa guy lol.

Pixelhate Pixelhate

Not bad

Im on level 7 and at this point im just blowing the shit out of everything. Bosses are to easy and im also hearing ads pop up in the backround lol. Also if you limited the number of noises going off in the game it would be less annoying to hear the computer voice repeat itself several times in a row. I like watching the pixels explode from my massive guns, the pixel animation is the best part of the game. All in all its pretty fun.

Malle and Lenny The Game Malle and Lenny The Game

wtf acceleration

A normal person has the abality to explode into a sprint, aparently you modeled your character after a 93 honda accord. The art was fine but the gameplay was boring at best.

polarity polarity

Decent

I played up to the asteroid level and it was pretty fun but I got bored with it. It could use more powerups and more upgrades to hold players attention for such a long game. The color changing system added a little something so that was good. It just felt basic on the powerups and upgrades but good overall.

ugur responds:

i´ll add some more powerups with one of the next updates :)

Expand Your Horizons - Affirmations Expand Your Horizons - Affirmations

Not bad at all.

Chaoz Fantasy (8-Bit) Chaoz Fantasy (8-Bit)

So fucking good. Thank you.

Namel3ss Namel3ss

Amazing

It reminded my of super meteroid. It was a bit repatative in the middle. Reason is bitchen but it is so hard to get used to. Nice job though.

CezarLaser responds: